The Quality Assurance & Business Development Analyst (QA & BDA) will be responsible for maintaining the company blog, standards of the Outbound Sales and Cancellations/Retention departments with respect to quality and customer service as well as employee morale and empowerment. The QA & BDA will also be responsible for achieving maximum service/product profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively demonstrating the company’s products and/or related services. They will personally contact and secure new business accounts/clients.
- Must be a senior Technical Support Engineer Tier I or Level 3 Sales Agent
Duties and Communication Responsibilities
- Communicate from the administrator level up to the Director / Supervisor level
- Relate support concerns to management
- Relate management concerns to support
- Recommend policy and procedure changes based on practical application
- Challenge existing policy in cases where it is no longer ideal or applicable
- Constant review of current policies and procedures with relation to customer retention
- Identify areas for business growth and development
- Maintain and edit Sales/Cancellations Knowledgebase for accuracy and updates
- Maintain and edit company blog
- Post daily shift reports
- Secure orders from existing and prospective clients through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrate products and services to existing/potential clients and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current clients and prospective clients in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the company’s products/services.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- Research sources for developing prospective clients and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective clients.
- Expedite the resolution of client problems and complaints.
- Coordinate business development effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective clients value to the company.
- Create and manage a client value plan for existing clients highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identify advantages and compare company’s products/services.
- Plan and organise personal sales strategy by maximising the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supply management with oral and written reports on client needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- Participate in trade shows, Networking events and conventions.
- Review randomly selected non-rated calls/tickets as well as calls/tickets recommended for review
- Employee Audits: 90-Day, 6-Month, Quarterly, Annual, Promotional & Performance Reviews
- Create incident reports where necessary
- Monitor team stats and update support with statuses
- Update supervisors on support engineers who are consistently under-performing
- Recommend strategies to support engineers who are not making department standards
- Work Gap Audits
- Work with Billing and Pending to ensure entire teams are working efficiently
Employee / Departmental Goals:
- Communicate progress toward bi-weekly department goals
- Develop incentives and motivational strategies
- Work with all support engineers to establish and reach their goals
- Follow up on goal setting
Skills & Qualifications
- Must show a Self Starter attitude in the workplace
- Shows Leadership capabilities in day-to-day workload
- Must work well with others
- Highly Organised
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Superb Grammar and Punctuation Skills
- Advanced Technical Abilities
- Knowledgeable and shows constant willingness to learn
- Outstanding customer service skills and a dedication to the customer service experience
- Consistent willingness to go above and beyond
- Keen Sense of Time Management
- Good eye for detail and ability to be thorough
- Strong ability to empathise with engineers and Clients alike
- Strong ability to handle issues in an unbiased, professional manner
- Strong ability to follow up on issues completely
- Demonstrates consistently strong work ethics and shows few attendance issues
- Demonstrates ability to follow directions well
- Demonstrates ability to make good decisions consistent with company / department policies and goals
- Must be a very strong multi-tasker
- Ability to meet deadlines, and work in, as well as adapt to, a changing environment
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Google Apps for Work (Gmail, Calendar, Maps, Contacts, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Business Development cycle
- Knowledge of Client Relationship Management (CRM) System and Web Hosting Manager Billing Solution
- Articulate and Creative Writing skills
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Have Own Car
- Have valid drivers licence
Tshwane, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date : 09 November 2015