SiveHost.com is seeking talented and passionate individuals looking to pursue a career in Technical Support/Customer Service at one of Africa’s leading web hosting companies. With a lot of hosted domains and counting, we are growing fast! We currently have openings on day, night, and graveyard shifts in our Tshwane, Gauteng office locations. This is not a typical technical support representative role! We want people who can identify customers’ needs and consistently meet their expectations. If that’s you, read on!
As a Technical Support Representative at SiveHost.com, you will receive inbound calls from potential and current customers seeking to purchase website hosting, web design, search engine optimisation, and other services. Primarily, you will be processing orders, troubleshooting web hosting related issues with our current customers and helping them manage their account information. These customers need your help with issues that they cannot resolve on their own. Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
What you will do:
You will work directly with customers via Social Media, Live Chat, Ticket, telephone, company blog comments and email to troubleshoot products and/or services in order to facilitate the purchase of new products and/or services. When customers contact you with their issues, you will utilise your tech-savvy knowledge and provide appropriate solutions to the best of your ability. You will have the support of your peers, supervisors, resource pages, and more to aid you in the process. Your goal is to ensure that the customer has a positive experience with their product/service.
What you bring to the table:
- Your ability to woo others with your written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Your dexterity in managing multiple tasks and screens efficiently, while maintaining focus and control
- Your attention to detail to ensure customers have the best experience possible while meeting departmental goals
- Your reliability to work assigned shifts and complete work as expected
- Your experiences in the areas of technical support and customer service
- Your proven ability to learn and understand the many web hosting technologies quickly and accurately(knowledge and experience with cPanel, DNS, FTP, WHM is a plus!)
- Your intrinsic motivation to put in 110%+ to provide an outstanding customer service experience
What we are like:
The essential functions of the job are to sit, use a keyboard, a mouse, view a dual monitor set up, and communicate with customers over the phone and online (Social Media, Live Chat, Ticket, Email etc.) for long periods of time. We will provide reasonable accommodation if necessary. Add on driven co-workers, supportive staff, relaxed dress code, free lunches, UIF, and more! If you feel that your skills are a match for what we are looking for, please reach out. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Tshwane, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing date : 09 November 2015
Please submit all CVs in .pdf format to: